Monday, October 27, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Frankly Basic Boutique- Kansas City I have yet to visit, but I'm getting out there one day! This boutique is absolutely adorable! I discovered them via instagram and then started following them on FB. Granted it's a little expensive, but what they sell is well worth it! I would buy a few pieces if I could!
2. The Mint Julep Boutique- Auburn Alabama I love love love this place! I haven't been to this one yet either, didn't even realize it was only 2-3 hours away from me! If I had known that I would be going as much as possible! They have some super cute clothing and everything is reasonably priced! I discovered them via FB!
3. Coral Boutique- Griffin GA- I've had a friends recommend this cute little online boutique to me, they say it's my style and I'll love every piece she puts out. Guess what it's true! :) She's only online so shopping from your couch is easy! They have great sales every Tuesday night! or every other Tuesday! You can also find them on Instagram! She also has a website! Click here
4. Oystercatcher- Apalachicola, Florida This little place is adorable! My bestie Ashley (TheGritsblog) took me here, at first I was a little nervous. It was quite and no one was really shopping, so we made our way into the place and I couldn't have been more pleased! On top of that, they were having a sidewalk sale!!! I scored a top and a dress! for 40$ I'm seriously obsessed with the dress! They don't have their website up yet, but check them out on fb!
5. My alllll time favorite boutique! Paisleigh's Corner Boutique! They have the best prices around! I love love love everything she has, I couldn't be more thrilled! She knows how to shop and brings a different style to the table! You can find PC on Facebook, they are currently working on a website!
Monday, October 13, 2014
This one was a must have in my closet! It's flannel and warm! I can pair it with just about anything! Jeans, jeggings, red or black pants! My shoes were a steal!
$11 for a pair of flats? sign me up!!
I've also changed my hair color- It's blond with brown.. I'm not a dirty blond but something close to it!
Here's a close up:
I couldn't be happier with my new look, I'm still sporting the curls like always! Also got heavier bangs. I'm going back for more in a few weeks, gotta give my hair some time to rest! it's been through a lot of the past 6 months! :)
Sunday Funday couldn't have come fast enough!
Because this happened! It doesn't happen often but when it does I must document it!
I'm suppose to be losing weight for a wedding I'm in, in January.. this didn't help.. ha.
But seriously, I'm looking forward to another busy week and more happiness to fill my life.
Monday, October 6, 2014
- I woke up to this beautiful photo that was sent to me, Is this not picture perfect or what?
- I've got to start reading again..I have neglected my book that's sitting on my desk, Its started to collect dust. I'm embarrassed.
3. My cat seems to have taken over my bed, everywhere I sleep, sit or even try and read-she's there... tell me how this happens?
4.My coffee hasn't tasted the same lately, maybe I'm not adding enough of something? Maybe I'm adding too much of something? who knows but I need it to be right that's for sure!
5. Last but not least, always, always, have a fantastic Monday!