Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy First Day of Fall playlist

Fall Playlist
Often I'm asked "Carson, what do you listen to?" my usual reply would be "Anything from Led Zeppelin to movie soundtracks" 
Yes, I still download movie soundtracks and listen to them like nobody's business! 
So here's what's playing on my ipod this fall...
 
 
Ed Sheeran- Don't & Sing
F.O.B.- Save rock and roll (entire album)
Foster The People- Supermodel 
Incubus- Crow left of the murder, Make yourself, Morning View, If not now, when?
Ingrid Michaelson- Lights out
Jay-Z- Holy Grail Magma Carta 
Meghan Trainor- Title
The Great Gatsby- Soundtrack
Guardians of the Galaxy- Soundtrack
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty- Soundtrack
Young the Giant- Mind Over Matter
 
These are just a few of what's on my ipod this fall, I'm sure I'll come across more music- Someone is always releasing a single through out the year. For now, I'm going to stick to these and ride out this fall weather. 
 
  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment