Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lace, Teal and Shorts.

Away we go! Finding that perfect place to shoot.





Earrings (gift)- Rings (both borrowed)- Teal undershirt Click here- Black Lace top Click here
American Eagle shorts Click here- Wedges- Click here

I'm in love with this outfit! It's so simple and chic! I had been searching for the lace top for many many months- Finally one of my co-workers said she saw it at Marshall's, I told her it couldn't be the same one. Then on my day off I decided to go look, only took me 30mins to find it. Someone had stashed it with the pants and I was the one to find it! I couldn't believe it! Of course being me, I raced to the fitting room- there, it fit perfectly! Basically, it was love at first sight, (trust me it happens, often) I got to the register thinking it was going to be some crazy amount... It turned out to only be 16$. SCORE!!!!  My life is now compete with this beautiful top in it! I can't wait to show you guys more of what I love to do!


Stay Classy!
  C


 

No comments:

Post a Comment