Monday, October 27, 2014

Lazy Monday

Today I've got a dentist appointment, and I'm really not in the mood to get all dressed up- I'll only be there for at least an hour. I thought about what outfit I could wear that would be comfortable but yet chic and put together. This outfit was born from my beautiful closet!


I bought this top last week! I had to have it! I walked into Hey Jo! (one of my favorite boutiques!) They had just put it on the floor, no price tag no nothing, tried it on and was instantly sold! Plus, I usually have messy hair and I love my sweatpants, which means I have to take a trip to Victoria Secret soon, when I can afford it.

My jeans are from AE! They are having a sale right now! Buy one get 50% off the second item or most expensive. I bought two pairs of jeans and a top for about 90$ which isn't bad, you get what you pay for and I mean that in the most positive way ever! 
 
 The shoes! 


I've been on the prowl for casual booties, ones you could throw on with anything. I went on a search with my mother two Sunday's ago, We went to Marshall's, Famous Footwear, Target, EVERYWHERE! Finally we ended up at Fab'rik. I had the girls pull two pair for me. Neither of which I liked, finally Mom saw these, they were exactly what I was looking for! She knew what I wanted and how long I had been looking. I paid a beautiful 40$ for them and couldn't be happier! You can get yours at  Fab'rik  <<Click here!

Hope you have a beautiful Lazy Monday! Remember

  Stay Classy!
Image Map

1 comment: