Monday, October 13, 2014

What a week!

This past week has been crazy! I've worked my butt off last week and made killer sales!
I also treated myself to a few new tops:
 
This one was a must have in my closet! It's flannel and warm! I can pair it with just about anything! Jeans, jeggings, red or black pants! My shoes were a steal! 
$11 for a pair of flats? sign me up!!

I've also changed my hair color- It's blond with brown.. I'm not a dirty blond but something close to it! 
Here's a close up:
 
I couldn't be happier with my new look, I'm still sporting the curls like always! Also got heavier bangs. I'm going back for more in a few weeks, gotta give my hair some time to rest! it's been through a lot of the past 6 months! :) 

Sunday Funday couldn't have come fast enough!
 Because this happened! It doesn't happen often but when it does I must document it!
I'm suppose to be losing weight for a wedding I'm in, in January.. this didn't help.. ha.
But seriously, I'm looking forward to another busy week and more happiness to fill my life. 



Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I love that top - I basically love anything plaid and tartan though!! You always look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete