Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stila Palette "Beauty the Buff"

Stila is my new favorite line of make-up! I usually don't buy palettes like this, for fear I'll only use one or two of the eye-shadows- but this one! I use them alll! I couldn't be more pleased with what they offered in this little palette.
 

Its the whole package, it even tells you on the side how to apply eye-shadow correctly! Not picture: is the mirror,eyeliner and lipstick! It's everything you will ever need to go out! Honestly, I mix and match my make up. Seeing there isn't a dark enough color in here to make my eyes POP I just used a light coat of black over the silk and a little eye liner. My eyes looked so green and beautiful! Check out the photo below! 
 
If you're in the market for a new make-up palette, I suggest you get this one! It hasn't let me down yet and I've only had for a week now! 
 
You can buy it at Ulta stores,Click Here to yours! 
Andddd......

  Image Map

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an amazing palette!! I have the Naked palette and I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete