Monday, September 29, 2014

Skyview + C's Birthday

This past weekend is definitely one that will be engraved in my brain.
1) I personally don't like Atlanta, it's not my favorite place.
2) It's got some great places, but not ones I'd go to every weekend.
and 3) Midtown smells awful! like you wouldn't believe.. 
 
 
That's besides the point of this post.
 
This past Thursday was C's Birthday, and of course I had to go all out! 
First we started at 6th street pier with dinner and drinks with close friends, nothing big just small. 
The five of us, shout out to our waitress who put up with us! 
 
I got C a book about Modern cars, which he loved! 
 Then we proceed to have coffee at the local starbucks, where we sat for about 3 hours talking about how we're all connected (like we all know the same people and were mutual friends back in the day) someway somehow.. It got a little creepy at times.
 
Friday, was slow and ugly out. got my coworkers some coffee and everything was kicked into high gear after that! 
Closed the store on a high note and couldn't wait for the next day! 
 
Saturday
 
I went to go see an old friend of mine, I hadn't seen her in years! 
and you have no idea how excited we were to see one another! 
let just say the photo below doesn't do it justice.
  I have missed this lady so much, you guys wouldn't believe it! 
on top of that, she's a fantastic artist! Her sketches are amazing, beautiful and so real! 
 I'll find a link to her site/Facebook page!
 
Then around 1pm we made our way to the city of Atlanta! 
Let's just say it was an entertaining car ride, we all wanted to kill each other at some point.
As soon as we got to Skyview, all was well! 
 
Just a few photos from this beautiful ride we had. 

 This is one of my most favorite views, you can literally see everything and more.
   





These were just a few of the photos we took while on Skyview.
It was an awesome experience! 
 
 Us outside of skyview!








Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment