Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My goal

I was sent a link for ideas of what to post, I've been having a problem with what to write and how to write it.  So this is 1 of my 30 posts this month! Let's hope I can stick to it!

My goal this month,  is to start building my credit. Yes I'm 25 and still have absolutely no credit, but I have no reason to own a credit card.  I'm not making tons of money,  I'm not a millionaire,  so there was no reason as to why I should have a credit card. 

I'm going to start with a CD (Certificate of deposit) this seems to be the easiest way to get it going, it also accrues interest!  Which is even better! So once its all paid off, I can
A: keep that loan I can roll it over every month. Or B: take the money out and spend it. I think I'll go with A,  just so my credit report will look fantastic! 

I hope my credit grows and looks 100% amazing after all this.

What's your goal for this month? Tell me in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment