Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Go All The Way!

I have absolutely no idea how to explain this past weekend..I took C to the Dream Cars exhibit  at the High Museum of Art  as an early birthday present. Here is the only way I know how to explain -share photos, Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them!











This is only a few of what we saw, every single one was unique in it's own way. 
On top of that, some were from the 1930's, these engineers were so ahead of their time- so amazing to see! Image Map

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I have always loved the high!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tons of fun! You have no idea! Just learning about how all the cars were thought of and the process the engineers went through! It's an awesome place!

      Delete