Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ebay find

I'm not that Ebay savvy, to say the least. I had no idea how the system worked until the boyfriend showed me.. I know, it's simple and easy, but for someone who didn't spend a lot of time on the computer Ebay was a little confusing. I finally got the hang of it and downloaded the app on my phone. Which over all has been a bad idea-I'm constantly on it! Looking for everything from new camera lenses to a new set of earrings, lately I haven't bought anything, nothing has caught my eye.
 These beautiful earrings caught my eye quickly! I couldn't not have them, I thought to myself, these must end up in my jewelery box someway, somehow! So I started bidding, I told my boyfriend repeatedly that I must have these! He looked at me like I nuts, like all men do, look at me like I'm nuts. I started bidding and I was down to the last 10 seconds, placed my final bid....like a champ 
I WON!
What I like most about the earrings, is that, you can pair them with: black, pink, blue or just wear them to add a little funkiness to your outfit. I'm all about adding a statement piece, and these things are. 
Stay Positive. Stay Classy!
 
 
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Gahh I just love them!!!!! They are very you and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they were only, 3$ I think? they're also my favorite!

      Delete