Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#eotd

Yesterday we lost someone who was an amazing actor, comedian, teacher, and most of creative with his craft.  He had several movies we all loved and will always love. I have at least 4
Aladdin
Mrs. Doubtfire
The Birdcage
and
Dead Poets Society
along with many many more, like most have said, 
"Part of my childhood died today." 
That is very true for the most of us growing up in the 90's, You will be missed 



Saturday was a long sleepy day, I worked and finally got home well after 5-I got off at 4, I work 15mins away from the house please tell me how this happens? 

Anyway, C and I decided to go to dinner, just to get out of the house and visit a few places out in Newnan. I really wanted to go to Charming Charlie, you know what place where everything is like a colored coded closet and where you could spend a lifetime in, maybe spend a few hundred $$$, yeah that place! Well I spent well over an hour in there, walked out with a pair of earrings that I fell madly in love with! 

 
I had to have them! They go with so many of crazy funky outfits in my closet! I believe they were a grand total of $10.00 not so shabby for these beauties! You can get yours Here! 
 Along with tons of other goodies!!

 I've also been changing up the hair, yesterday was the day for deep parts and long flowy hair.
I wasn't in the mood to do anything fancy with it, I just want to leave it in it's natural state. As I did I got lots of compliments and tons of questions of who does my highlights. Even though the new thing is to let your bra strap show, I'm still trying to get used to it. I'm constantly moving my hair to that side, to hide it. So Happy Tuesday and remember

Stay Positive. Stay Classy.



No comments:

Post a Comment