Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favs!



 I'm so happy to announce it is FINALLY FRIDAY!!! I've been looking forward to this day since last Friday!
Even though I have to work, I'm still looking forward to the weekend! I do start school on Monday, I'm continuing my engineering diploma. I hope to graduate either summer of 2015 or spring of 2015. 

This week I had plenty of favorite outfits, this one was one of my all time favorites! 

  I am madly in love with the back of this shirt, it keeps you cool for those hot summer days. It's also one of my favorite transition pieces for fall!
 
 If you look closely, you can tell I have absolutely no make up on, I haven't had my eyebrows waxed in 3 weeks. I believe I look great!
  
  These shoes are the most comfortable things I will probably ever own! You can get yours
 
 Hope you guys have a beautiful weekend and I will have a lovely post ready for you to read on Monday!
 Remember..
Stay Positive. Stay Classy!

Also check out one of allll time favorite bands, Young the Giant!
They are amazing in and out of the Studio, and this video proves it!
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment