Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#OTTD weekend edition

I'm OH so very behind on my posting this past week, I've been super busy at work and haven't really had time to do much. I figured you guys deserved an #OTTD, make that TWO #OTTD'S! 
I had so much fun last week dressing up and even got myself two little goodies for working so hard. The first one flew out the door, so it's a little big on me but that's okay! 
My first ever kimono/wrap I've ever owned, I think I want more
It literally goes with everything! It also helps me transition into fall.
I just did the basic colors: blue, red, black, and tan. The best thing about this, 
is that it's COMFORTABLE!

You can find all those beautiful things here:
Kimono/Wrap/Cardigan: Similar Here 
Cotton Red Skirt:Similar  Here
Feather Bracelet: Similar Here
 Necklace: Gift from the bf. 
 
 
 
Sunday #OTTD
I was on my way to have lunch with my one of my long time girlfriends, She recently got a new job in a new city and comes home only on the weekends. :( I had no idea what to wear, what to even pick out! So with my simple little mind I did the basic Black&White. It's my "go to" when I have nothing else to wear! here's what I looked like. 

Necklace: (Charming Charlie)
Top: Basic Dolman top: Similar: Here 
White American Eagle Shorts: Here 
Bracelets: Gifts  

 
 
 
 My hair was amazingly curly this past week! 
Hope you guys enjoyed this little taste of what's to come! 

Stay Classy.
 
  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment