Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flowers+Pink+Prints=Friday!

 
 
 Lately I've been working like a mad woman, not that it's a bad thing- I'm just not used to working so much-it's a good thing in my line of work if you work like this. 
Today, I was called in at short notice, No that doesn't bother me- reason being, I'm usually prepared for something like this. So being the person I am, I always have something picked out in case I get called in. Well today, I to be super quick, I had an idea of what I wanted to wear: Something comfortable, nothing fancy and nothing I'll regret wearing to work. I knew exactly what I was going to wear:
 
First lets start with my hair, Please understand I didn't have much time to dry it. I decieded to pull it up in a bun, so much easier then letting it run wild while driving. This also kept me cool while driving in this hot summer heat. 
My Jewlery I picked up from work, this set goes with evvvveeerrryyythhhiinngg! like no joke, I can wear it with just about anything and it'll look perfect! 
of course my denim vest is my favorite, I wear it so much the buttons are about to fall off. 
My make up was simple, mascara and green eyeshadow.
 
 
 My shoes make a statement too, they don't exactly go with what I'm wearing but they're so comfortable! I could wear these everyday, and not buy another pair of shoes! Oh and this black Maxi dress is the best! I can dress it up or down and be the talk of the town! (I did a little rhyming there)
My bandeau just adds that POP of color I need to pull my outfit together! 
This maxi was a steal of a life time, I got it for 10$ as apposed to 25$ if not more! I'm so glad I invested in this! Also, I can wear it alllll year round! 

I'm wearing the same bracelets from Sunday, I wish I could find more of these things. On top of that, I'm not that much of a PINK person, but these caught my attention and I couldn't let them go. My Mom has some purple ones I bought her, she has yet to wear them. 
 
So ladies, here's another one of my "Go to outfits" I honestly don't know what I'd do without that maxi dress, it's saved my life several times! 
Remember,
Stay positive. Stay Classy!
 
  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment