Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July+ Krispy Kreme+late nights


As we all know this weekend was 4th of July weekend, where you get dressed up in your red, white and blue outfits, enjoy fireworks, eat fantastic food and hang out with family. 


Thursday 

I started my weekend early! I had the entire week off and did absolutely nothing, of course I did the usual clean up and washed clothing. Then this happened!
I had lunch with my sister! I never get to see her, so this was an opportunity I could pass up.
Granted I didn't get to see her long, seeing we had a quick bite then she had to get back to work, which is about an hour-two hours away :(
 When we are able to see each other we make time. :) 



Friday 4th of July! 

Started off as a quite sleepy day for all of us here, Everyone had worked and played the night before (except for me, I just played). Did a few things around the house then slept most of the day way, for some reason I was tired! Around 8pm I got a call from one of my favorite girls asking me if I wanted to go to dinner with her! Of course I said YES! 
My outfit for that night consisted of this awesome shirt I picked up at work!

 You can get yours (Here
These are the most comfortable shirts you will ever own! 

That night ended with fireworks in my backyard, They were shooting them off in the distance so I didn't have to leave the comfort of my own home. :) 
Perks of living in the country!

 Saturday

Was slow and filled with cleaning, arguing and nothing fun. I once again slept most of the day away, Don't ask why I've been so tired of late. I can't seem to figure it out. If anyone else has been feeling like this please tell me, because nothing I do seems to wake me up, All I want to do is sleep. 

That night I went to dinner, had the best wings ever! and talked a little about life. 

My night then got a lot better! With this beautiful outfit
Pearl earrings. Gold ring. Simple black dress. and this awesome jean vest that I love! 

I was taken here at 11 o'clock at night!


The fat kid inside of me was jumping for joy, I don't eat doughnuts often but when I do, I come here! unfortunately the lobby was closed. :( But their drive thru is open 24 hours! woohoo!! My fat kid got even more excited! we got a dozen glazed doughnuts! 

 Then we finally got home around midnight, which is unusual for us, I never stay out that late anymore. I'm becoming more and more of a night owl but still like to be home at a reasonable hour, I would rather be at home reading on a Saturday night then out prowling the town.

 That was my beautiful weekend!

What did you do on this lovely relaxing weekend?! 

Stay Classy-
C








No comments:

Post a Comment