Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why I love having curly hair

I remember when I was younger I disliked having curly hair, I would do everything to make it straight or pull it back so I wouldn't have to deal with it. People would say, "Carson your hair is beautiful,  you should let it do its natural curl" So one day I let my hair down (literally) and curled it. I got so many compliments and asked why I never wore it like that.

 The reason was because it was so long, and I would get hot-even in the dead of winter I would get blazing hot. Now that I'm older, I love love having long curly hair. I can do anything with it! Wear it up, wear it down, wear it half up and half down, there's an endless amount of things I can do with it! 
I recently came across a hair product that I was a little skeptical about. I saw it in Kroger one night and kept coming back to it every time I went in. 
It's a little pricy for me, but finally when I went in the other day it was on sale! I'm all about sales, like I could live off the sale rack at clothing stores! 
It's called:


This texurizing spray has changed my life! I've been using almost every single day since I bought it! If you have super curly hair like mine, then this is for you! I bought this at Kroger, but you can basically buy it anywhere, where hair products are sold like: Ulta, Urban Outfitters, Drugstore.com and many other places. The cheapest place I have found online to buy this, is: Wal-mart (I'm surprised!) Buy here or if you're an Ulta member, you get the discount so you can buy yours Here. If you shop at UO then you can buy yours Here.





 I believe this will become a staple in my hair basket from now on, I can't believe I've gone so long without it! Thank you Ashley for convincing me to buy this! 
 
 I'm also going to do a post on this shirt and necklace later! 
Remember..
Stay Classy!
-C 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment