Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#Packing

I dislike packing. 
Now that I've got that outta my system we can move on. 
 I have plenty of  "go to outfits" that it's not a problem, I just don't know how many to bring. 
I wish it was like the movies, where you can grab everything shove it in the suite case and be out the door.  But noooo, you have to fold everything neatly make sure it all fits and then you can go...
I'm pretty good with folding and making it all neat and pretty, but putting everything back, that's a whole other ball game. 
I need tips on how to pack, I'm going on a weekend getaway and have a bad habit of taking everything including the kitchen sink.  I don't always use everything I bring- trying to minimize it to the basics.  
 So far this is what I have
Agatha Christie is not going with me. 
She gets to stay home and guard the house!
I've got: 5 tops, 5 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses, and 2 skirts. 
I'm probably not going to wear all of them, but I've gotta have options! 

What am I forgetting? Besides the essential lady things. 


Remember, 
Stay Classy!
-C







2 comments:

  1. Don't forget a pair of jeans!! Jeans are always a must! By the way, I am finishing your design tonight!! SO EXCITED TO SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE DONE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeans! I completely forgot about those! I've got plenty I can choose from... Ahhhh! I'm excited too!!!

      Delete