Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bamboo and Orange.




    This outfit is darling to say the least! I was overly excited to share this with you guys.
Unfortunately, I can not find any links to the clothing I'm wearing. My top came from the boutique I work at, soo comfortable!
 I got the shorts at Fabrik back in March, they're orange with gold detailed zippers. I love love these things, they're so comfortable and go with just about anything! 
 My shoes I've had for years, they are also gold with cute flowers on the top! Best 15$ I've ever spent on a pair of shoes! 
My earrings are simple orange/pink balls. 

I told you I had a surprise in store for you guys! 
Have a fantastic Thursday and remember

Stay Classy!
C









2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! You always make such daring leaps with your clothes - you are my fashion muse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's part of being me :) I was a little nervous about posting this but, I think it came out well!

    ReplyDelete